BUT WITH SOME CHANGES
Our first priority is the health and safety of our clients and staff. We are continuing to monitor the national and local conversations closely in regard to COVID-19. For now, we are limiting available appointments to accommodate extra cleaning between clients.
In addition to extra cleaning measures, we frequently sanitize all high-touch surfaces using a hospital-grade disinfectant. Our staff wears masks at all times, frequently wash hands, and wear gloves and protective face shields when necessary. In compliance with CDC guidelines, City of Columbus, and The Ohio State Board of Cosmetology guidelines, we at Avola Lanza ask you to comply with the following new policies and procedures:
- For everyone’s safety, all clients must wear a mask. All employees will be wearing them at all times. If you do not have one, we will provide one for you.
- Upon arrival for your appointment, please stay in your car and call (614) 486-8402. We will give you further instructions.
- Once you enter the salon, we will direct you to our hand sanitizing station and take your temperature. If you have a temperature over 100 degrees, we will ask you to reschedule.
- If you have traveled within the last 14 days it will be at the stylist’s discretion whether or not to have you reschedule.
- There is no coffee and snack bar.
- Our waiting area is not open. Please come to your appointment alone so that we may limit the number of people within the salon. Exceptions will be made for parents and caregivers. If someone comes with you, they will be asked to wait in the car.
- Please arrive on time! If you are late for your appointment you may be asked to reschedule. We are working on very strict timing.
If you’re a new client or visiting for the first time since March 2020, download and fill out this intake form before your appointment.
The latest national and local updates on COVID-19 and Ohio Board of Cosmetology information.