MASKS ARE NOW OPTIONAL
While we continue to take additional cleaning measures, clients and stylists are no longer required to wear a mask during appointments. Your stylists will mask up upon request.
Our first priority is the health and safety of our clients and staff. We are continuing to monitor the national and local conversations closely in regard to COVID-19 and follow the guidance of the CDC, the City of Columbus, and The Ohio State Board of Cosmetology. Please note that this may result in future mask requirements.
Your Avola Lanza family asks that you to still comply with the following policies and procedures:
- Wearing a mask is now optional and left to the discretion of your stylist. We will continue to provide masks for those who wish to wear one.
- Stay home if you have a temperature over 100 degrees.
- If you have traveled within the last 14 days it will be at the stylist’s discretion whether or not to have you reschedule.
- Our waiting area is limited. Please come to your appointment alone so that we may limit the number of people within the salon. Exceptions will be made for parents and caregivers.
- Please arrive on time! If you are late for your appointment you may be asked to reschedule. We are working on very strict timing.
- BE KIND! We will not tolerate harassment or rudeness towards anyone who wishes to continue to wear a mask or, alternatively, does not wish to wear a mask.
The latest national and local updates on COVID-19 and Ohio Board of Cosmetology information.